SHOWCASES & DEMOS
Your personalized setup will be discussed privately.
- SAP-Blue carpet
- Back wall with design, logo, name of showcase
- LED screen(s)
- Extra lighting of the back wall
- Black desk (40X120X110cm) or high table (60X60X110cm) (Pictured below)
- 1 black barstool (Pictured below)
- WiFi connection (separate network for booth owners & showcases):
- SSID: sapforumbooths
- Pass: Goingdigital
- Power Supply: 220V, 3-way socket multiprise (Pictured below)
Setup & take down of the booth
- Tuesday 5 September – 10:00-16:00
- Wednesday 6 September – 7:00-8:00 (only small items, no delivery at the hall possible)
- Wednesday 6 September – 20:00-22:00
Load in/Load out:
There is no privatised parking for booth owners.
- Park at Parking C (like our guests will) and follow the signs to Hall 10 (10min walk)
- Park at one of the parking areas at the Avenue Miramar (Parking M-T-B). Those are closer to the entrance of Hall 10.
- Parking map
- Please take all your disposables after the event.
- Please make sure your staff is permanently present on the booth from 8.00 to 20.00 on the day of the event.